Spring Balancer Light Weight (Open Type)(Close Type) , heavy duty, XL Model, I-Beam Trolley
Pragati Engineering Works Overhead spring balancer are specially designed to free the operator from weight of the hand tools. The tools are suspended at one end of the wire rope wound on drum fitted with a spiral spring.
When properly by adjusting Spring tension, the tools become almost weightless in the hand of an operator. The tools can be move up or down with very effort. By using Spring Balancer the operator can job much faster and more accurately with minimum fatigue.
- Rugged construction
- Self lubricating bearing
- External drum lock arrangement
- Swivel hook for any operating angle.
- Quick connecting & disconnecting of load.
- Suspending a tool for product assembly line.
- Frequent fastening screws, bolts and nuts.
- Suspending a jig, tool, welding gun etc.
- Spring balancer improve working efficiency and diminish worker fatigue.
- Spring balancer make the position of a tool stable and contribute to accurate work.
- Any eclectic or pneumatic power is not required and safe working is achieved.
Pragati makes Spring Balancer are specially designed to free operator from weight of the hand tools. The tools are suspended at one end of the wire rope wound on a drum fitted with a spiral spring. When properly balanced by adjusting spring tension, the tools become almost weightless in the hands of an Operator.
The tools can be moved up or down with very little effort.,
“Prgati makes” I-BEAM Trolleys has been designed specially to be used along with Spring Balancers in weld shop of automobiles on standard I- Beam ( 150 X 75 ) or ( 200 X 100 ) or ( 125 X 65 ) for 3 dimensional movement on X-Y-Z axes.
These trolleys are made from steel side plates graded cast iron rollers. This trolleys are rugged in construction and comes with good quality rollers bearing, steel shafts and nitrile rubber shock absorbers and power coated for food surface finish. These trolleys are available in 4 models for suspending transformer, Welding Gun and Kick less Cable.
We also design I-Beam Trolleys as per Customer's Specifications and Requirements.
150 x 75
150 x 75
150 x 75
Send Us A message
PRAGATI ENGINEERING WORKS
C-7/UNIT G-07, LAVJI NANJI COMPOUND,N. L. ROAD, SOMWARI BAZAR,
MALAD-[WEST], MUMBAI – 400 064, Maharashtra, INDIA
Work Hours :
Mon. – Fri. 11am – 19pm